Naija Forum-Original Naija
April 20, 2024, 11:58:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery DERBJOBS Staff List Login Register  

My girlfriend lost her virginity to another man

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My girlfriend lost her virginity to another man  (Read 684 times)
kiss_90

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2008, 08:44:30 am »

My girlfriend lost her virginity to another man
By Kemi Ashefon
Published: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008

I dated a girl for about two years but all of a sudden, she changed her behaviour towards me. Whenever I asked her what was wrong, she gave excuses. I discovered she was no longer interested in the relationship, so I left her alone. Initially, she told me that she was a virgin and we decided not to have sex. She even promised me that if I didn’t meet her as a virgin, I should do whatever I liked to her. Now she wants me back, but she told me she had lost her virginity to a guy she dated after me. When I heard this, I felt very sad, but she asked for forgiveness. Though I still love her, I don’t know if she would be faithful again.

Yusuf, Lagos.

Being faithful to a partner could also be sacrificial. If this lady could not sacrifice the pleasure of another man’s flesh for you, then, she is not worth your love. When a partner who claims to be a virgin brazenly sleeps with another guy, then this is the message: go to blazes! She must have been disappointed by that other guy, which was why she returned to you, knowing that you would forgive her. I’m sure she will go back to that guy again if he appears on the scene. She could even get another lover and leave you at her convenience. I advise that you forgive her, but don’t think of maintaining any serious relationship with her.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: